Friday, December 4, 2009

Best lipcolor and eyeshadow/liner for my skin tone?

Well i have light brown eyes,have alot of yellowish tones in them.My face is pale and my hair is black,what eyeshadow color/liner and lip-color would look best?and what is the best daytime look for me?and the most natural one,





Heres a stupid picture of me for reference:


http://img352.imageshack.us/img352/6470/dsc01761ez0.jpg














thanksBest lipcolor and eyeshadow/liner for my skin tone?
For a very basic eye look, you could just use shades of browns. If you want a pop of color i'd get a dark purple eye liner. I know Loreal H.I.P has a really nice gel purple liner. As for lip color, the trick i've always been told is try to find a color that's a shade darker than your lips.Best lipcolor and eyeshadow/liner for my skin tone?
ur pic is not stupid, in fact u r very pretty, but anywho a brown eyeliner on top and bottom lids and a pink-y eyeshadow. for lips, use a red berry color stain with a clear non-sticky gloss.





hope i helped!!
  • hair pictures
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    bacteria