Friday, December 4, 2009

Is there any glossy lipcolor that isnt sticky?

I'd like something that would stay glossy for a long time but I dont want my hair blowing in front of my face and getting caught








Know of anything?Is there any glossy lipcolor that isnt sticky?
Covergirl Wetslicks and Avon lip glosses are to die for. They're the best for colored shine. If you're looking for something a little more natural looking but still shiny try Aerie by American Eagle lip glosses. They last a long time and taste great. None of them are sticky.Is there any glossy lipcolor that isnt sticky?
Haha, it hasn't changed since I was a kid; the best kind I've ever tried out of the DOZENS I've tried, is... Lip Smackers! :)





lol, but I'm serious. If you don't like taht brand, try Wet N' Wild, or L'oreal, they're good, too :)
idk i use carmax!! or mac

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
bacteria