Friday, December 11, 2009

Best lipcolor for meeeeee....? ## PIC##?

I would like to start wearing colored lipgloss but I am really clueless about makeup and colors etc. Please help me with my lipgloss ...... and any other tips about makeup you can give me? Thanks!





http://s286.photobucket.com/albums/ll112/trg1970/?action=view%26amp;current=Court051.jpgBest lipcolor for meeeeee....? ## PIC##?
omgg wow ur soo different :]


like in a good wayy. like i seriously thought u were a catalog model or somethingg.





anyways, wear somethingg that matches ur natural lipcolor [light pink], or get clear :]Best lipcolor for meeeeee....? ## PIC##?
Lip gloss wears off to easily, I'd go for lip stain (looks similar to a marker and you pretty much color the lips in and it lasts all day, they make nice pale shades so they aren't so in-your-face. For you, I'd go Coral (like a pink/orangeish)





Here's a link to MARK which is a line from Avon. http://shop.meetmark.com/shop/default.as鈥?/a>





They have good products, as well as Avon itself. Also, if you find an avon representative in your area, they can give you catalogs to order from and you pay that rep for the items...the catalogs have make up tips in them that are really good.





My favorite thing to do is go to youtube.com and type in ';eye makeup tricks'; or whatever you're looking for and there will be lots of vids to choose from of girls showing you how to get a certain look.
Your fair skined, so stay away from really bold colors.


Your best bet is a light, glossy pink. Stay within the pink spectrum of lip colors if you choose to experiment.





I would stay with glosses.


I've worked for a make-up kiosk in a mall for quite awhile, and have given many color consultations and done make up many times.





Hope my advice helped a bit. =]
ur pretty hot id definetly hit tat fo sho unless ur really young lol call me jk





which one?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/?qid=2鈥?/a>
aww everybody says your pretty. i wanna see.





but it asks for a password..so i cant l0l





pink works with everybody but i cant see so i cant help =[
A shade darker than the one you have in this picture.
A light pink color ^.^ Anything light pink will work on u
pink thats the best color a light pink one mabe a little sparkles a tiny bit ..
electric blue,fire-engine red,black ,hot pink





i think that would go relly well with your skin tone
I swear your pic looks like you belong in a magazine! I'd go pink. :)
Aw your cute,


maybe a light pink.
glossy light pinkish
Light Pink(:
I'd go with salmon. =)
you have put this picture up before
  • hair pictures
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    bacteria