Friday, December 4, 2009

What color of lipcolor wold suit me best?

I'm very pale (ivory skin) with green-hazel eyes and dark blonde hair.





I dislike pink shades and anything too brightly colored.What color of lipcolor wold suit me best?
The best lip color is one that is like your lips only darker. That's going to mean being in the pink/mauve/red range. You'll just need to experiment. I personally LOVE red lipstick but if you want to go more natural there is a Dr. Haushka lipstick color called Effetuoso, color #11. It's my lip color only a little darker.





http://www.saffronrouge.com/dr-hauschka/鈥?/a>What color of lipcolor wold suit me best?
try nude lips:


take a concealer (preferably in bar )


apply concealer all over your lips


then get a colorless liplgoss (TRANSPARENT)


then apply it all over your lips


HOPEIHELPEDYOU!!


peachy, pinkish, kinda orange colours will look good on you..since you said that you don't like anything too bright..


but truly


RED, HOT PINK will look good as well..
I would think a nude lipcolor would be perfect. this is what it looks like:


http://media.photobucket.com/image/nude%鈥?/a>
use a nude lipstick

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
bacteria