Friday, December 4, 2009

Trying to identify my lipcolor and need help?

I need to know what the line is called. It is by Max Factor and comes in a plastic tube about 5 inches long, clear on both ends with black plastic middle that says Max Factor. One end is the color and the other end is a complementary gloss that is used over the color. Each side has a small sponge applicator that is part of the tube. You have to let the color dry before you can use the gloss over it and then the color lasts all day. I can't find it in the store any longer and think they may have changed to a new line. I am trying to find it on ebay but I don't know what this line was called. thanks.Trying to identify my lipcolor and need help?
I checked max factor.com, and they don't have anything like that. They might've discontinued it. I'm assuming it's a long wear lip color, but the only ones they have on their website are in 2 tubes. Do you live in the u.s? Maybelline's superstay gloss works really good, but the superstay lip color isn't so great.





Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
bacteria