Friday, December 4, 2009

What brand of lipcolor stays on through eating heavy kissing and drinking for hours?

i mean brands like revlon, covergirl. loreal be specific i need something that the color stays on and that the shine doesn't fade away details please!!!What brand of lipcolor stays on through eating heavy kissing and drinking for hours?
Revlon and cover girl both make lipcolor that stays on until you take it off with makeup remover; there is a glossing stick to keep it shiney. I don't know the exact names.What brand of lipcolor stays on through eating heavy kissing and drinking for hours?
All of them even the very good ones dont resist everything...what i do is the following: i put first a lip liner of the same color of my lipstick all over my lips...after that i put the lipstick and after the lipstick a little powder and then lipstick again and a little gloss. For me...it works! (and try to ask for drinks with a strawl) hehe..try an tell me
Max factor lipfinity
Bobby Brown!
Try going to the site below. It helped me with a lot of my beauty questions. Take the quiz and try it out!!! Also I would suggest that you try the Outlast Double Lipshine.
CoverGirl Outlast All-Day Lipcolor
Cover Girl's Outlast Lip Color. It stays on for more than 6 hours!
I got some covergirl lipstick. Get the kind that says it lasts for 12 hours. It comes with lipgloss overcoat. I put this stuff on in the morning, drink coffee all day, go to bed, and it will still be on in the morning. It's good stuff.
Cover girl
Max Factor Lipfinity





It works miracles. I wore it to the dentist and after my lengthy and invasive examine...it was still applied perfectly. Then my (female) dentist came to give my mouth the once over and she said ';you must wear Lipfinity';. It is the best.
Mary Kay lip color last a long time they last even longer with the lip primer they offer. I'm sure she'd send you some sample of the lip stick you wanted to try from this site www.marykay.com/kfrench2006
well i dont really know the best one but maybelline came up with a new lipgloss cales super stay they it last 16 hours but i tried and it doesnt really stay that long and the gloss wears off after a while the lipstick color stays longer but its not smooth and really conftorable anyway i think u should by the cover girl longlasting one (i dont know whats it actua;lly called ) and try max lipinifitinty it's really good i give it's good well atleast the best one out there that u can buy at walmart
maybelline's max factor lipfinity!


i can't believe how hard it is to take it off! it even has its own lipcolor remover.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
bacteria