Friday, December 4, 2009

How do women decide on their lipcolor?

my gf wants me to figure it out, she says I should instinctively know about this and other thingsHow do women decide on their lipcolor?
Apparently your girlfriend doesn't know much about guys.





I choose mine according to what (colors) I'm wearing...whatever would complement them.How do women decide on their lipcolor?
Dude!!! What does it has to do w/ Singles %26amp; Dating?!?!?!?
it just maches like how red washes me out but a orenge coper pink works plus all the mag we read dont hurt
A woman's lip color should all coincide with eyeshadow and blush. They should meld together to create even flow of the face. Unless you want to emphasize something, like pouty lips, sultry eyes, higher cheek bones, etc. Best case scenario it should match the outfit color too. I'm a make up artist.
Women decide on what to put on their lips depending on whether they're looking to attract attention to themselves and/or lips. For instance, I wear gloss with a little color if I want guys to look at my lips and think about kissing them. I imagine if someone wears red lipstick they want people to notice them. Other factors just include what goes with the rest of their makeup (heavy lips with light eye makeup, if lips are their best feature or light lips if they have heavy eye makeup and their eyes are their best feature and they want to play those up) and what complements their skin tone.





Welcome to the wonderfully confusing world of women!
why should you know about this? you're a dood. unless you're like gay then...





i match my lips to the color of my eye shadow. if i'm wearing heavy eye makeup..i put on something pale..vice versa. your gf needs to subscribe to allure magazine buddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
bacteria