Friday, December 4, 2009

Question about eyeshadow and lipcolor?

I'm asking this again cause I only got 1 ans. before. Please no brown eyeshadow! I do that every day and its gets boring after awhile.





What eyeshadows would look best on me?


I have beige skin,light brown hair and brown eyes.





Also I have naturally red lips. Is there some way I can make them lighter so I can put on peach or light pink lipgloss? Those lipglosses colors look wierd if a just put them on over my bright red lips.





Thanks!Question about eyeshadow and lipcolor?
Upfront, I like the au natural look myself, so a concealer is a great lip addition for protection only, and a ';hint'; of outline of the eyes is fine. The lightest of blue, the lightest of red should be fine.Question about eyeshadow and lipcolor?
ok with your eyes try gold 14k by mac and if that don't work get a eyeshadow 15 with all the colors and play with it... but with your lips try a nude lipstick or concealer with the concealer you can use whatever kind of lipstick you want to.. and the models do it all the time
light blue, silver, dark blue, very dark blue, grey, black eye shadows will make your eyes really brown, and stand out. black eye liner along the top eye lashes. blue also will contrast your brown hair and warm skin tone. lip gloss find really sparkly white that will make red lips pale pink.
do purple eyeliner..it will look good because ur hair and eyes are dark. and keep the red lips..do just a clear gloss.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
bacteria