Friday, December 4, 2009

What color and brand of lipcolor do you wear and why?

I actually combine lip colors to get the desired effects...I tend to buy Maybeline and CoverGirl lipsticks but will even go and get NYC becasue the lipsticks are so cheap in price that I can buy a variety of colors to mess atound with...





Using 2 different shades can often come up with some unique colors...and a wonderful effect...I usually mix a sparkly red or medium red with chiffon and come up with a really cool shade of pink that is not too bright but yet is noticable...





AshleyWhat color and brand of lipcolor do you wear and why?
thankx for the best answer vote hon...sometimes just being yourself and being honest pays off, eh?...lol...





If you ever need any more makeup advice I am only a shout away !!!





AshleyGirl Report Abuse
What color and brand of lipcolor do you wear and why?
Wetnwild because it will stay on for hours at a time.
Bath and Body Works.


I wear the caramel apple one because it complements my skin tone and it makes my lips look plump.
I wear toast to shine by Revlon becasue it is sparkly and a brown color, my color!
Mark by Avon


Glow Baby Glow Lipgloss in Pink Crush


Non sticky and tastes like mint
Victorias Secret Very Sexy Plumper in a clear pinkish color


I love it and it makes my upper lip look plump
Covergirl Trushine because it compliments my skin tone and personal style.Covergirl.com has all the tools to take the guess work out of matching make up, so its a safe bet.
** Stila Lipglaze **








.. because I`ve heard good reviews of it [like it`s nomination for BEST OF SEPHORA] and it makes my lips stna dout, shiny, and yummy ! The colours/flavours match everyone prefectly, you just have to find your right shade. I use raspberry and it`s outstanding!
hmm, well, i get a huge set of makeup, true colour, which comes with 4 shades of lipstick. i wear red, pink, %26amp; brown usually, and i usually put the lipstick on and then put lipgloss on over top so it is turned into lipgloss :)
lancome juicy tube in pink and peach - its named #1 lipgloss last year


it stays longer and is not sticky yet mosturising


the colour is nice and shiny and can b worn during the day and evening


it smells sweet like peach and strawberry
I like the Neutrogena tinted lip balm in Fresh. It makes my lips feel moisturized and gives them a nice color and shine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
bacteria