Friday, December 11, 2009

How long does Revlon Colorstay Overtime lipcolor last..?

if I use it every two weeks? Everyday?How long does Revlon Colorstay Overtime lipcolor last..?
30 seconds...How long does Revlon Colorstay Overtime lipcolor last..?
It peels and leaves lips blotchy and dry I recomend not using it at all.
it lasts about 12 hours.
If you don't eat, drink, or kiss somebody it may last 4 or 5 hours
atleast 8 hours of the day
Reapply the gloss that comes with it and it last about 8 hours.
it could last all day
8 hrs
Bad for your health...I use lipstick from the health food store..gabrielle is a nice manufactor . Most lipslick has lead.


JR I am a health nut I know.


The lipstick test. .....





Run a smudth of lipstick on your wrist take a 14K gold ring and pass though it if it turns back the lipstcik had lead.. .
if you keep it moisturized with a cover of gloss or balm, it lasts a long time..but it also dries out your lips, so keep it covered with a good cover...
It pretty much last for as long as it says. It will stay longer if you don't eat or drink anything. You may want to use a gloss or glaze on your lips over it because I personally don't like the mat finish it has and some of them may dry out your lips.
go to my site www.chiraagrocks.piczo.com
It lasts most of the day but then fades. The cancer you get later from it lasts forever though.
Its lasts @ least 8 hours.
It last quite awhile, you just have to keep applying the topcoat because your lips tend to dry out
Nah...more like 6-7 hours if you dont eat anything. If you do, it stays on you lips but fades, so you still have to re-touch it
Just a few hours, but enough!
I use to have that but it dryed my lips out sooooo bad it took me forever to get them soft again. It last tooo long, I'm not sure how long but I would go out at like 8pm then pass out without washing my face and I would still have it on brite as ever in the morning.
NOT VERY LONG I USE ARTISTRY LIP STICK WITH WITH LIP CHIC PUT YOUR LIPSTICK ON THEN BRUSH ON LIP CHICK AND YOU WILL LIPSTICK ON FOR HOURS!! I KNOW FROM EXPERIENCE!! EVEN AFTER YOU EAT IT IS THAT GOOD!!!
Read the test

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
bacteria