Friday, December 11, 2009

What would be a good lipcolor for me?

I am good with makeup, but the one thing I never really get into is lips. I want something that looks natural and not too overdone, but I want it to look good and make the difference. First of all, I`m 14 and already wear makeup. Also, should I do lipstick, lip gloss, ect? Then, what color? I have light blonde hair, fair skin, and blue/green eyes. In the July issue of 17 magazine they said that Sally Hansen Natural Beauty Inspired by Carmindy Ultra Soothing Lip Tint was a good product to go natural. If you have tried it, do you agree? What do you specifically suggest?





Sorry, I know there are a lot of questions, but I really do appreciate the help. Thank you!What would be a good lipcolor for me?
It depends on how much makeup you are already using. If you are wearing more eyeliner, mascara etc on the eyes i would keep the lips to a minimum by using a clear lip gloss or a lip gloss with a hint of color like a bit of a light pink. However if you want to focus more on the lips and keep the eyes to a minimum i would use a more prominent color lip gloss. At fourteen, i dont think you need lipstick, lipgloss is more age appropriate. And this sally hansen lip tint sounds like a good product, especially like i said if you wish to go more natural at your age. Try this sally hansen product in a sheer or mild pink shade and see how you feel. Then if you feel you need more or less a prominent shade you can change it around.





hope this helps!What would be a good lipcolor for me?
i am the exact same as you! eact same everything (except no eyebrows lol) im good with makeup i love it eyes are my best, but lips im good with too, with your complection it depends on the color of your lips i have really pigmented lips so i just need a gloss, and occasional lipstick for extra color. i love the carmindy ultra soothing lip tint, try it! you might love it to! but expierament around, try some nyx lip glosses found at ulta or there lipsticks, try more honey colors with a sheer clear lipgloss over it. the most natural you are going to get is your lip color with a clear gloss like i said before. BUT, if you do use lipstick, try to prime your lips before using lipstick so it looks more natural with what you use! Good Luck!! Less It More and Natural Is Less:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
bacteria