Friday, December 11, 2009

What Revlon Colorstay Lipcolor matches this MAC product?

I just started using MAC's lipstick called Matte: Russian Red and I absolutely adore the color! However, this product seems to like to smear on me and gets lipstick on my teeth. I LOVE the products of Revlon's Colorstay Lipcolor line since they keep my lips soft and stay on forever WITHOUT smearing or getting on my teeth. I was just wondering if anyone could tell me the color name of a Revlon Colorstay Lipcolor item that would match (or come VERY close) to the color of MAC's Russian Red? Thank you in advance!What Revlon Colorstay Lipcolor matches this MAC product?
Revlon ColorStay Overtime Liquid Lipcolor, Ultimate Wine


Revlon ColorStay Overtime Lipcolor, Forever Scarlet 40


Revlon ColorStay Ultimate Liquid Lipstick, Top Tomato 050








they have tons of red tones i think this 3 are similar to what your looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
bacteria