Friday, December 4, 2009

Whats a good lipcolor or color gloss for my skin tone?

I'm African american and kind have a light brown or golden skin color whatever you want to call it. I would like to know hat a good color for my eyes also. Another thing I want to know is it better to wear brown or black mascara or eyeliner? To bring out eyes?Whats a good lipcolor or color gloss for my skin tone?
Hmm for your lips....I don't know if you want them more nude, then I'd say some golden gloss....if you want some color I'd go for any gloss that has a purple sheen in it....even reddish glosses look hot...so many possibilities!





Assuming that you have black hair and eye lashes I'd say black mascara is good but have you considered colored mascara?Whats a good lipcolor or color gloss for my skin tone?
I suggest you go to www.marykay.com to find an independent sales consultant near you and give her a call! She will come to your house for free and give you a pampering facial experience and let you see and sample all kinds of colors that may interest you. What better way to see what you like than to try it before you buy it!
black mascara darkish pink/red lipgloss
I am black too. Black eyeliner is good, it brings out our dark eyes. Also, use a light color eye shadow such as a white powdery brown. This contrasts with your skin tone. Also this will really make your eyes stand out. Makeup should always look natural. Try a light glossy pink to match your lips. Try Covergirl ';The queen collection'; specially made makeup for women of color!





here is a link





http://covergirl.com/queen/index.jhtml

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
bacteria