Friday, December 4, 2009

What is the most sluttiest color lipcolor and lipliner that dont match?

red and black


/ dark pink and deep red/ plumWhat is the most sluttiest color lipcolor and lipliner that dont match?
I guess a really dark lip liner and a light lipstick. Like a frosty-nude color.What is the most sluttiest color lipcolor and lipliner that dont match?
deep bronze lipliner with fire %26amp; ice red lipstick
When girls wear brown lip liner and light like nude lipcolor
She said LIP liner, not EYE liner, Booders.
gah. i hate when girls wear black lip liner and then a beige/cream gloss or lipstick. it looks terrible and trashy.
What Ashley B. said, but add glitter!
I don`t think its slutty exactly, but pretty much any color of visible lipliner is unattractive and does look kinda trashy. If I had to pick the worst however, I would say brown.
Oh my gosh, well, I don't know what you mean by ';don't match'; but I'm pretty sure the sluttiest thing you could ever wear would be red lipstick with a straight up black liner. And by that, I mean don't even smudge the liner to blend, just straight around the lips. Ew.
fire red lipstick and brown lipliner
anything with black lipliner.


it was a big thing in the 90s... you could probably google pam anderson in the 90s and see her wearing it.


its realllllly trashy... but it is pam anderson we're talking about.
Ice Pink Lipstick


and Green eye liner


*sorry, my human-ness is showing again!
Orange-red lipliner and scarlett lipstick
  • hair pictures
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    bacteria