Friday, December 11, 2009

Best lipcolor for me?

I have super fair skin, dark brown hair, and hazel green eyes, and a few freckles. I am looking for a red shade and a more natural every day lip stick color.





Thanks!Best lipcolor for me?
id say go to the macys cosmetics counter and have them fit you with a shadeBest lipcolor for me?
light pink with a goldish shimmer :)
i deep red would prob go good with your fair skin and i nice netural pink for everyday.
Just using MAC colours as examples,


Plastique, Hug Me %26amp; Half 'N' Half would all be great for everyday.





And Lady Bug, Chilli, Ramblas Red, Fresh Moroccan and Ruby Woo would all be good red shades.





Think corals and browny pinks for everyday, and rich berry red shades : )
You should definetly go with a red shade it would look amazing, try Loreal Penelope's Red, they have it at any drugstore that's what I usually use.
If you're fair and you want red lipstick, I reccomend getting a very true red shade - that means that it has an equal amount of blue and orange undertones. I reccomend MAC Lipstick in Russian Red.


For the natural everyday lipstick, I LOVE Angel Lipstick by MAC. It's a baby-pink shade and it looks great with super fair skin :)





Hope I helped!


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
bacteria