Friday, December 11, 2009

Whats the best lipcolor to use on my lips?? im brownskin and my lips are kinda big and plain looking in my pic

any advice thanksWhats the best lipcolor to use on my lips?? im brownskin and my lips are kinda big and plain looking in my pic
I like red on dark skinned people, depending on how dark you are. Have you ever watched sitcom';Girlfriends';? Toni wears a reddish shade and it's the bomb on her. If you are close to her color, then you should look nice with a similar color lipstick.Whats the best lipcolor to use on my lips?? im brownskin and my lips are kinda big and plain looking in my pic
Definitely not plum or red, you want to go with browns or wines. You may be able to pull off a metallic if you use the right lip gloss and liner. Also, for fuller lips lip liner is a must.
if you have big lips, I would avoid red, or even light pink metallic lip colors... metallic tend to look ashy against dark skin... try Clinique's ';Black Honey'; almost lipstick, it runs about $16.00 a tube and it's the best shade ever... it'll look dark in the tube, but it goes on sheer with the prettiest reddish-purple glaze... just remember, shades with brown will tend to make your teeth look yellow... and too much gloss tends to look tacky... keep it clean
wear pink or light brown lip gloss. the gloss will make the lips looks shiny in the pics.
try using just a clear lipgloss, it'll make your lips seem more attractive but not stand out too much
A great lipstick color that I think looks awesome on women with brown skin is Rage, from MAC. I also add the color Ornamental, also from MAC and is a lipgloss, or as they call it, Lustreglass. It's a beautiful reddish/goldenish/orangish color. It adds perfect shine to your lips and it would be even better for you since you said that you have big lips. It would make them look pouty and irresistible to kiss. Also, I use ';O';, from MAC. It's a light brown/golden tint lipstick. Don't wear dark colors since that will actually drown out your own skin color, but then again, it all depends on the lipstick color. These reds with golden tints really bring out the beautiful brown color. Go for bronzy color, I even wear pinks and they look awesome!
Plum or red.
I have brown skin as well although i don't have big lips i of course use gloss, but for color i use lip and cheek tint ot browns with some kind of glow like Marks metallisicous ';majesty';, or a mauve color like Marks dew drenched lipstick ';wave'; or ';juicy'; for something darker ( dew drenched has shine without a glitter look, just like wet lips)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
bacteria