Friday, December 11, 2009

How long will this CoverGirl Outlast lipcolor last?

I bought some yesterday. When I got home, I tried it out. It's nice but I can't get it off. I tried washing with soap and water and it came off a little, but this morning I can still see the color on my lips. How long will this last? Will it ever come off? How does it come off eventually? Anything I can do to speed up the process?


Thanks! =)How long will this CoverGirl Outlast lipcolor last?
Did you use make up remover? Eye make up remover works, covergirl makes an eye an lip make up remover. How long will this CoverGirl Outlast lipcolor last?
two-three dayss.





LOL YEAHH I BOUGHT ONE TOO AND I USED IT AND IT TAKES FOREVEERRRR to get it off !





i rubbed my lips with like everything, but i thinkt eh most effecive thing to do isto rub it off with a tissue with a bit of vaseline jelly in it.
Like,12 hours

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
bacteria