Friday, December 4, 2009

How do I find the perfect neutral lipcolor for me?

I want a lip color (or stain, or gloss) that will look great no matter what I am wearing. How can I find the perfect neutral shade?How do I find the perfect neutral lipcolor for me?
just choose a matte colour 2 shades darker than your lips.How do I find the perfect neutral lipcolor for me?
If you go with a lipstick that's a little on the sheer side, it doesn't stand out so much so it'll go with a lot more. You can also try applying any lipstick with a lip brush and that will make it a bit more sheer. Good luck!
well, with lip gloss its not hard to screw up... pick something light and sparkly... pink or hot pink looks good on everyone...


look at the shade of your lips, and then go 2-3 shades brighter with the lipstick or stain.
Hit the magazines!!!! Teen Vogue, CosmoGirl or GL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
bacteria